Milk is known for rich in essential nutrients for babies and even adults too. While the transition to milk can be an exciting milestone of infants, by 12 months, your little one is increasing the amount of table foods he consumes on a daily basis which means that he’s depending less on formula and breastmilk for nutrition.
As per research for toddlers between the ages of 1 and 2, they have a considerable need for fat, protein and vitamins to support their rapid growth and development. Thus, liquid milk entails the greatest daily source of nutrition (up to 60-70% of total caloric intake!) for this age group.
But all these facts shall be accompanied with serious advice by health experts, therefore, atleast there should be a need of prescription.
Like most mothers do, breastfed babies can continue drinking breastmilk for as long as it’s available. It is the best source of nutrition for babies. While there are cases that breast milk may be insufficient or the mother may not be able to breastfeed the baby for some reason. In such situations formula milk feed comes to the rescue. It is not a replacement for breast milk but a substitute in such cases.
Anyways, I understand how frustrating it can be to get your child’s satisfaction though I am not a mother nor an expert in this field. But once I’ll get noticed on my nephews and nieces, seems like I wanted to get off myself into the shoes of my younger siblings who are mothers too. It feels so delighted and fulfilling to see women as she becomes a mother.
On the other hand, I know buying a formula milk can be difficult for others considering a mother is facing on a tight budget situation. But in some cases, going out from the comforts of your home is unhealthy or may not be feasible in this time.
Sharing here facts of some milk brands as a reminder of their nutritious content and health benefits for our children. Therefore gives you some sort of idea on what to buy while shopping from home esp. in these trying times of quarantine period due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
Sustagen is a nutritional drink specially formulated for all adults. It has a Multi-Defense System to help keep your mind, heart and body fit for what matters to you most. Sustagen Premium’s Multi-Defense System is a combination of essential nutrients like inulin fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals:
- High in Vit B6, B12 & folate that may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Contains dietary fiber that helps reduce LDL/bad cholesterol.
- Contains Potassium and Magnesium which give protective effects on blood pressure are promote cardiovascular health.
- Contains Calcium and Vit D which help maintain bone health.
- Contains Zinc and Vit A which help promote normal immune function.
- Contains Vit C & E (anti-oxidants) that help protect against oxidative stress.
- Contains B-Complex Vitamins, Iron and Iodine which help fight slowness and support physical activity
- High in protein
Lactum 3+/6+ is formulated with the children’s reference nutrient intake as guide, that’s why it contains vital nutrients found in the food groups of the Food Pyramid. Giving your child 1 to 3 glasses of Lactum 3+/6+ a day, combined with your child’s usual diet helps ensure that your child meets the proper nutrient needs for 100% nourishment, and his brain, immunity, and bone development.
- Lactum 0-6 months is an infant formula for infants 0-6 months. Available in 150g, 900g and 1.2kg.
- Lactum 6-12 mos is an infant formula for infants 6-12 months. Available in 150g, 900g and 1.2kg.
- Lactum 1-3 is a milk supplement for children 1 – 3 years old. Available in 150g, 350g, 600g, 900g, 1.2kg and 1.6 kg, in Plain and Chocolate Flavors.
- Lactum 3+ is a powdered milk drink for children 3-6 years old. Available in 150g, 350g, 600g, 900g, 1.2kg and 1.6 kg, in Plain and Chocolate Flavors.
- Lactum 6+ is a powdered milk drink for children 6 years old and above. Available in 350g, 900g and 1.2kg, in Plain and Chocolate Flavors.
Enfagrow A+ Four is the only children’s milk formula with MFGM Pro. Together with DHA, it gives your child 2X power for brain connections to support his cognitive development and emotional intelligence. Brainergy Complex® is a high source of Iron, Iodine, Zinc, and DHA, the essential formulation of Enfagrow products.
Based on a clinically proven blend of DHA, Beta-Glucan, and Prebiotics, this formula supports brain development and immunity. It is also a high source of Vitamin A, Iron, and Zinc. This formula is a high source of Calcium, Vitamin D, Phosphorus, and Magnesium for strong bones and teeth.
- Enfagrow A+ Four 350 g
- Enfagrow A+ Four 1.2 kg
- Enfagrow A+ Four 1.8 kg
Breastfeeding is still best for babies up to 2 years of age and beyond. It is the best source of infant nutrition, therefore, important for the preparation and maintenance of breastfeeding. Meanwhile, proper preparation of powder or concentrated liquid infant milk formula also requires the use of boiled water to mix with the formula and clean implements as well as careful adherence to mixing instructions. Improper mixing or preparation may make the baby sick. Your doctor should be consulted before initiating formula feeding.
Reminder: ENFAGROW & LACTUM milk products should only be promoted for children 3 years old and above.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I can earn a very tiny commission if purchases is being made through these links. For every transaction, a P50 will be donated to fight Covid-19. With this, we can help save lives together!
Credits for resources of this particular content.