The competitiveness of IT makes earning a certification extremely important; it will help specialize your skills in a specific field. Oracle offers numerous certifications for professionals interested in an industry specialization. Candidates of all professional backgrounds can earn certification and gain the knowledge and accreditation needed to work in a variety of job roles. Professionals can use Oracle as a means of switching careers or adding more skills to their resume, while individuals new to IT can choose to begin their career in the industries field.
Below is a list of Oracle industries and examples of job roles you could obtain in each (the job role also corresponds to the software that is used and what will be tested in the related certification program):
- Communications– Billing and Revenue Management, Order and Service Management,
- Utilities – Customer Care and Billing, Mobile Workforce Management
- Insurance – Policy Administration, Documaker
- Health Sciences– Jobs with implementing and administrating Argus Safety Suite and Life Sciences Data Hub
- Retail – Operations/Price Management, Merchandise Planning and Optimization, Supply Chain
- Tax Application– Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management
Each pathway offers a unique blend of knowledge and skills that relates to industry-standard technologies used in companies across the world. This is a growing field and a great one to get into. Earning certification in more than one of these pathways is also a great way to expand the amount of responsibility you can take on. With the education and testing programs Oracle has to offer, don’t pass up this opportunity to take your career to a new level.
Check out Lasa Fine Jewelry and Luxury Gifts store. Thanks!
This is a Guest Post…