Update: Busay’s Lantaw Native and Restaurant has permanently closed since early 2018. You may check upon Cebu Daily News. But it has counterpart though, try their newest Top of Cebu Restaurant just 2 km away from old Lantaw.
It was indeed a mouth watering experience we had at LANTAW BUSAY or Lantaw B – just as expected prior to our Wedding Anniversary dinner plan. It’s a romantic filled restaurant — serves us wide array of favorite Philippine cuisine and gives satisfaction to our food cravings. The venue is perfect for couples, families, barkada’s & friends, group gatherings and getaways to dally over to feast on your tummy — in a cozy dining and sumptuous meal. This slight expensive restaurant (as others would say) is commonly dubbed as best restaurant in Cebu, romantic restaurant in Cebu esp. in times of Valentines day, place to eat in Busay Hills, Cebu City and the like.
Are you on a tight budget? If you are searching for an ideal romantic dinner without having too much cost, as per our experience, you can choose to dine-in of having a rough cost to Php 700 or below. With this amount, you can enjoy two delicious menu if you would like and a rice platter good-for-two plus drinks. I guess it would be enough!
The location – is diversely alike to some famous restaurant here in Cebu because it is situated at the top of Busay Hills. Considering the breathtaking view and spectacular panoramic effects in 180degress — mainly captures the three independent cities of Cebu: Cebu City, Mandaue City and Lapu-lapu City.
When is Lantaw Native Restaurant started? This restaurant opened its doors last February 8, 2013 which owned and operated by Pages Holdings Inc. (PHI).
Upon arriving at the perch on the hillside of Busay, you will be greeted with warm welcome by their friendly staffs and serves you with great manners.
If you are definitely searching for a contemporary dining, the Lantaw Busay restaurant is perfect for you — especially if you wanted to getaway from the hustle city, go unwind and having quality time together with your beloved ones.
LANTAW B mainly the answer to your cravings – bringing pride with its scrumptious meals at very reasonable price. Just like their LANTAW FLOATING RESTAURANT – this also serves your favorite native dishes and best seller menu among them are seafoods, veggies, pinoy favorites and appetizers cuisines. And, to further you with their available dishes, kindly browse below for details.
** My over-all dining experience was very good, delicious and satisfied. My ratings for this restaurant is 8 out from 1-10!
Lantaw Busay Pictures
Lantaw Restaurant Busay Menu
Meal specialties: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Drinks. For native breakfast menu starts at P 180 with coffee or juices. So here’s the menu list for your reference:
- APPETIZERS: Spicy scallops, cordova express, calamares, sinuglaw, kinilaw, sisig, mangga with bagoong, baked scallops, baked tahong, talaba, lola’s special bam-i, crispy kare-kare
- SOUP: utan bisaya, tinulang halaan, tinolang manok (full), tinolang manok (half)
- PINOY FAVORITES: pancit canton, lechon kawali, pork liempo, ginataang munggo, kare kare na pata, lechon manok (whole), buttered chicken, lumpia, crispy pata (small & large)
- SINUGBA FAVORITES: original bacolod, grilled chorizo, grilled pork belly, grilled bangus, grilled panga (small & large), grilled kitong
- RICE: plain, garlic rice, plain rice platter (medium: good for 2-3; large: good for 4-5), garlic rice platter (medium: good for 2-3; large: good for 4-5)
- SEAFOOD LOVER: garlic buttered prawns, garlic shrimps, bakasi, tuna belly, squid adobo, garlic buttered crab (small & medium), saang grilled or adobo with oyster sauce
- VEGGIES: adobong kangkong, chopsuey, utan bisaya, pinakbet
- Thirsty Juices & Shakes (The Healthy Way) | FRESH SHAKES: mango, buko, pineapple, green mango, lychee, watermelon, sweet corn, banana split, buko-lychee, buko-pandan, piña colada
- JUICES: apple, apple-carrot, carrot, orange, pineapple, busay cooler
- DESSERTS: lantaw halo-halo, bibingka cake alamode, banana turon, ginumis, buko pie, maja mais de buco
- BEVERAGES: Cold beverages, hot beverages, alcoholic drinks and hard drinks with imported drinks
Lantaw Busay – How to get there?
Opening hours: Regular opening 10:00am except Sundays. Closing time 11:00pm. If you want to know where exact location of Lantaw Busay Cebu – kindly see this map. If you are familiar with Mountain View Natures Park Cebu, this Restaurant is just close and nearby to the place. Definitely you won’t be having difficult to find this restaurant.
Parking space: Lantaw reserves spacious parking area for their customers.
To commute: Hire a habal-habal driver (Motorcycle for hire) near at JY Square Mall and inform to drop you at the said restaurant. I guess everyone around are familiar with it, just be confident though. Other means for transportation is by hiring a taxi cab but that can be costly enough. Most of them won’t give you a metered reading system – hence, they’ll be offering you an estimated fare in going there.
Lantaw Native Restaurant
Type of Food: Filipino
Business Location/Address: Busay, 6000 Cebu City
Operating Hours: 11:00am-11:00pm (Monday to Sunday)
Contact number: 032 511 0379; 09339505323; 09273151735; 09998502684
Mode of payment: Cash/ Card
Social media sites: Facebook
Try and see: Lantaw Floating restaurant in Cordova