Updated. Who would ever imagine that in a quite town of San Fernando, Cebu there lies a rewarding experience — a secluded place for your total escape far away from bustling city. A so called Hidden Paradise which is located in a remote land area wherein at first you would subtly thought “what can we expect in the place”? However upon getting inside the premises, an unforeseen probable occurrence you would never conceived is so real wonderful.
During our escapade, the total private unwinding experience you can achieve is there unique amenities and jaw dropping scenic views in which so natural place. Cebu Hidden Paradise Mountain and Resort is primary located at San Fernando in southern Cebu province.
The photos that you’ve seen in this blog post was an installment of the experiences I had in the place which is the homeland of my in-laws. Following a second treat with the same companions is worthwhile.
It was privileged for me that I had able to visit the place with minimal expenses because my aunt-in-law can avail of discounts whenever she opt to visit this resort and when budget permits. But did you know that part of this land area currently owned by Hidden Paradise was their ancestral lot before? Heheh…
Why visit Hidden Paradise Mountain Resort?
This type of so called paradise in San Fernando is one that I highly recommend if you are looking for unruffled and serene location. Though one thing must be informed is that mobile network connections and even internet are not acquirable in the place.
So, if you’re definitely searching for purely fun and adventure with privacy, this place called Hidden Paradise Mountain Resort is perfect for you. The exact location can be found in the Barangay of Libo Ilaya, San Fernando, Cebu, Philippines.
This is good location for family get-away, corporate parties or group staycation perfectly design to spend a moment of seclusion like putting aside worries and pressures.
Entrance Fee and Tariff Rates:
Entrance Fee: Adult – 100.00; for 4-8 years old – 50.00 pesos only. For other Tariff rates please consider browsing through their official website.
Note: Actual rate may change in recent times, for accuracy pls contact directly at their office which stated below.
How to Get There and Tips?
- It takes 2 hours almost to commute from the city and or at South Bus-Terminal.
- A 25 kilometers estimate to distance from Cebu City proper.
- I guess conductors and drivers are familiar with that place, just don’t forget to remind them to drop you off at the crossing in going to Hidden Paradise Mountain Resort.
- From crossing you still have to ride a motorcycle for hire (habal-habal) and just hail anyone of the drivers to drop you off at the said Mountain Resort.
- Motorcycle can accommodate up to 3 passengers/riders.
- The road is not concrete so expect an inconvenient ride while heading to the destination.
- But be cautious and patience rather, somehow a rewarding experiencing awaits you there.
For travelers with private vehicles, this will be less hassle for you because there are ample parking space inside. It will be a 2hours drive from Cebu City through this location.
You can bring also your personal motorcycle at the place wherein this is typical for motorist since it has total wide land area and be able to roam around whenever you want. Like I did… I had failed attempts in learning how to drive the XRM motorcycle.
What to bring in the resort?
You can bring along any kind of foods. Can bring cooking utensils and portable/camping stove for cooking. There’s No corkage fee. For swimming: bring swim suits and or shorts ideally for pool. Other swimming stuffs for kids. You may also bring basketball and or volleyball for leisure activities, if you wanted too.
Another thing, during night time expect a cold atmosphere so must bring along jacket(s) or any type of long sleeves and trousers.
Amenities and Adventure escape:
Swimming pool: They have 3 different types of swimming pool distinctly located in different hillside area, from low land and then uphill. So if you prefer to stay in their executive rooms, there is private swimming pool available.
Ziplining experience: Aside from different hillside and paradise-like scenario, they also have zipline features added for adventure lovers. Actually, it’s a different scene you could get at the place. For more information, please consider browsing through their official website at cebuhiddenparadise.wordpress.com
Room accommodation and Rates:
- Dormitory Room – these type of rooms are perfect for groups with maximity of 10 persons.
- Standard rate of Php 3,500.00, air-conditioned, with CR and shower, with 5 bed bunks/double decks.
- Row Houses – these type of rooms ideally for couple and this good for 2 persons per room.
- Houses are non-airconditioned, standard rate of Php 600.00/overnight, with CR and shower.
- Standard Rooms – These type of rooms can accommodate to 2 persons only or a couple.
- Standard rate if Php 1,500.00/overnight, air conditioned with CR and shower, plus free breakfast for two.
- De Luxe Rooms – These type of rooms is also good for two persons or a couple.
- Standard rate of Php 2,500.00/overnight, air-conditioned with hot and cold shower & bathtub, plus and an extensive scene at the veranda.
- Complimentary TV & Ref and FREE breakfast for two.
- Executive Room – these type of rooms most ideally for 4 persons in a room.
- Standard rate of Php 3,500.00/overnight.
- It has equipped with standard amenities like, air conditioner, refrigerator, television, hot and cold shower and a bathtub, plus FREE breakfast for 2 persons, with an exclusive executive swimming pool located just few steps away from your doorsteps.
- With free parking space.
For inquiries and contact reservations:
You may please call their Marketing Department at +63 (032) 255-4112; (032) 415-9664. And or you may reach the following personnel at these mobile numbers; +63 918-9515496 or 0932-7687105 c/o Helen. Or through Helbert w/ +63 933-30232170 and or Jade c/o +63 932-4587179.
You may also send your inquiries and concerns through their official email address at email@example.com and or firstname.lastname@example.org.
They also cater Team Buildings and Seminars, you may call directly c/o Jade for Adventure Facilitator through this numbers +63 932-4587179 or 255-4112.
For Room reservations please contact at their office during weekdays between 8am-5pm and on Saturdays @ 9am-3pm.
You can also visit their booking office @ room 207 2nd floor, Geson Building, D. Jakosalem Street, Cebu City. Just inquire information, their office is inside at Infusion office.
Hidden Paradise San Fernando Official Website:
Map of San Fernando, Cebu
The remaining photo remembrance during our stay, (click the image to enlarge).
Disclaimer: Photo credits to Jazzie G.
By the way, this post is not sponsored nor affiliated with the resort. And should you have other information to suffice in this blog post, your feedback is greatly appreciated and please leave your comment below.
Thank you for visiting my blogsite and for more travel features you can visit always. Enjoy your vacation in Cebu! God bless!